How Much Exercise Do I Have To Do If I Eat This? A Look Into The Haunting Facts About Halloween Candy
- Mars Twix PB chocolate cookie bars, Net WT 1.68 oz, contains 250 calories. To burn off these calories, you would have to walk at a pace of 3.5 mph for approximately 52 minutes.
- Nestle Butterfinger bar, Net WT 2.1 oz, contains 270 calories. To negate these extra calories you would need to participate in an aerobic dance class for about 37 minutes.
- Snickers bar, Net WT 2.97 oz, contains 280 calories. You would need to rake leaves for approximately an hour to maintain a caloric balance if you ate one of these.
- Hershey's Zero bar, Net WT 1.85 oz, contains 230 calories. Jogging for approximately 28 minutes will justify this indulgence.
- 3 Musketeers Truffle Crisp bars, Net WT 1.10 oz, contains 170 calories. Approximately 48 minutes of bowling will burn off these extra calories.
Note: Before beginning an exercise program or increasing the intensity level of a current routine, a physician's approval should be obtained, especially for older adults and those at risk for or who currently have chronic health conditions.
Compendium of Physical Activities: Classification of Energy Costs of Human Physical Activities; Barbare E. Ainsworth et al.
ACSM's Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription