Hit The Mark With These Gifts For Fitness Lovers
- Heart Rate Monitor: Capture their hearts with this one. A heart rate monitor will help your loved one exercise at the right intensity. Over-training increases risk of injury and heart attack. Under-training won't provide the desirable disease prevention health benefits. Your loved one can program their personal training heart rate range and will be alerted when they fall out of that zone when using a heart rate monitor.
- GPS Watch: A great gift for a wide range of sport enthusiasts, such as walkers, runners, cyclists, cross-country skiers, and even hunters and active vacationers. These watches not only provide a navigation system to map out your route, but keep track of your pace, distance, and calories burned, among other things, depending on the make and model of the watch.
- Fruit Basket or Arrangement: This will make a wonderful healthy and tasty present for the physically active employee or employer.
- Fitness DVDs, Books and Magazine Subscriptions: This gift will offer exercise how-to's, inspirational stories, and new exercises to try.
- Gift Certificate to a Local Fitness Center, Exercise Class, or Home Exercise Equipment Store: In these poor economic times, this will be a greatly appreciated present.